LESS IS MORE

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Legend of Dragoon!

Gahahah! FINALLY I'VE GOTTEN MY HANDS ON THIS ULTRA OLD GAME AGAIN WOOTTT. Its so damn fun 8D You guys gotta try it some day.

Speaking of which, yesterday I had my Guitar Lessons. After that I met up with Kiwira and Wei Qiang. Lol I never expected that Kiwira had gotten his doll so fast haha! Now he has his 2nd and he is going for the 3rd.. man he is rich @.@..

So we walked all the way from Plaza Singapura to Penisula Plaza in search for his Camera Reflecting Dish. Sad, went to all the shops that are open over there but can't find any. Went pass this shop that displayed this tiny USB thumbdrive in the shape of a DSLR camera.. and never expected the price to be higher than a PS3.. its only a freaking 2GB thumbdrive.. geez!
Its $600 dollars for that single tiny little thing D: damn expensive..

Well, after that we went to KFC for dinner. Woah, the meal is damn tasty. And thanks to Wei Qiang again. He footed some money for my meal again OTL.. I said I can pay the full amount he insisted I pay $8 =.= .. but meh, we were all happy that day anyway LOL. So after finish eating, we walked to City Hall MRT station while playing Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4. Wei Qiang is in the same team as me while Kiwira had to partner up with an A.I. Still, we got our asses kicked by his Lightlord deck lol.

Went on the MRT, we carried on dueling but Kiwira's battery died on him so that leaves me to duel with Wei Qiang. Seriously lol, I need to build up a new deck soon.

So, Kiwira dropped off at Woodlands MRT station, while me and Wei Qiang dropped of Chua Chu Kang. We seperated from there.

Lol, but when I went to SGcafe this morning, I was surprised that Kiwira already had some pictures taken of his Sasara lol.. I love the lighting. I wonder if I could post some of his daughter's pic here lol. Better ask him again before I place photos here. Haha! Thats all folks.

Meeting Kiwira tomorrow at IMM.. lol to see his Saber get pretty-fied. I shall be off to watch my TMNT Live movie now lol then I will carry on playing my game HAHAH. Meeting up with Gregory later to run at the Stadium.. but I guess I'll wait for the sun to drop awhile.. its damn hot now lol. Gonna pass him back his Bayonetta soon... and I haven even went through chapter 4 lol. Well, what to do~ Its his game. Now I wonder if I should get the game as well.. behhh lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

All the other small stuffs

PROFILE


Name: Negi/Negimized/Wai Liam

D.O.B: 22/09/1992

Hobbies: Cycling, Playing the Guitar, Cosplaying , Spending time with friends

School: ITE Balestier - CCK (year 2 @ 2010)

Email: wai_liam92@hotmail.com (Feel free to add me on MSN and chat =3)

WISHLIST


Canon EOS 550D DSLR Camera - $1449

K-ON! x Dollfie Dream - Hirasawa Yui Dollfie - $988+

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui DX Plushie - $22

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui Nendoroid - $50+

Shure 55SH Skull Microphone - $299 (Bought for $250)

New Desktop computer - $2k

Gibson Les Paul Standard'59/Recent model - $6k+

Fender JPN Mustang'59 - $1.3k+

BOSS GT-10 Multi FX Guitar Pedal - $1.2k+

Fender Telecaster - $ ??

Marshall MG15CDR Amplifier -$179 (Silver edition)

Tekken 6 PS3 Game - $60+

PS3 Joystick - $70++

Sony Bravia 32'' inch LCD TV - $560+

Samsung 42'' inch LED TV - $ (4 digits)

Home Theatre Sound System - $(Didn't have time to check)

Black Leather/PVC Guitar Strap - $28/$60+

Monster Cable for Guitar - $120+

Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Game - $90+

Final Fantasy IV PS3 Game - Not released yet

K-On! Yui Figma - $44+

K-On! Yui, Mio, Ritsu, Mugi, Azusa Nendoroid set - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! "Let's Go!" Live concert T-shirt - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! Blu-Ray Episodes 1-current - $(Should be quite expensive..)

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book - $65+

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book 2 - $(Unknown yet)

K-On! Posters - $(Unknown yet)

NEW YEAR WISHES


Be able to play the guitar well

Perform on stage with my band

Master how to play the guitar while singing

Being able to play a song by ear

Cheer up more often

A girlfriend

Being on TV

Compete in SuperBand

Be more popular with people

Control my temper more often

Score back my 4.0 for GPA

Able to go for Poly

Make more friends

LINKS

Click; Aki Toyosaki (Hirasawa Yui)
Click; Satomi Sato (Tainaka Ritsu)
Click; Yoko Hikasa (Akiyama Mio)
Click; Minako Kotobuki (Kotobuki Tsumugi)
Click; Ayana Taketatsu (Azusa Nakano)
Click: Estelle
Click; Neko
Click; Haru mummy~ <3
Click; Germaine
Click; Kenneth
Click; Yukihoshi
Click; Joanne
Click; Setsuru Aniki <3
Click; Shizuru
Click; Fim
Click; Kiwi/Vernice
Click; MasterJJP
Click; Chiru
Click; Sasaki
Click; Usagi-san's DeviantArt
Click; Usagi-san's Blogger
Click; Ruuchi

PREVIOUS TOPICS

PAST MONTHS

MY TAGBOX

MY MUSICPLAYER


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

DISCLAIMER>/u>

Absolutely no infringement of copyright intended whatsoever, this layout was conceived ONLY for creative purposes. All rights are reserved to respective parties, even those not explicitly stated herein. And lastly take everything with a pinch of salt.

Brushes (DeviantArt + Various Locations)
_dysfunction Resources (Mine)
Photoshop 7.0/Paint Shop Pro 8
Notepad (To Edit HTML)
Notepad++ (Sweet Program)

Powered by Blogger