LESS IS MORE

Monday, December 21, 2009

Damn! I am always late D:

D: damnnn why am I always late to get the stuffs I want!! D: FUCKKKK

Bye bye Marshall MG15CDR.. *sigh*
Now I can only get Marshall MG15DFX =.= I want CDR.. not DFX!! SCREW YOUUUU

Rawr. So I woke up, went to saikang for Shizuru abit.. then headed off to get my outrageous pants. Man, it was so tight that there is any breathing space down there =X

*ahem*

Went to Iluma alone, met a few familiar faces, and started to play BlazBlue. Lol, I can't believe I thrashed people.. I won 9 times.. damn LOL.
Damn, I got tortured by the game because its 3 round games per match =.= ... so imagine, I win real players, then I have to restart the match with the A.I again.. =.= thats how I spent my time.. from 5 till 6.. damn =.= So I finished the game, like finally. (Coz I lost to A.I V-13.. ALWAYS..), started to walk down to Plaza Singapura for my guitar lessons. But before that, I went to this Chicken Rice shop that Shinji brought me before. Man, food tastes nice, but not enough rice =.=.. ok I think I am kinda hungry now LOL.
Everything went on as usuall. Managed to get my fingers stretchy now thanks to the little introduction to the Blues. I've learnt a new tone as well. Haha.
So after that, slacked with Germaine-tachi and we all left. Oh! I had 3 pieces of small dango too. Haha first time eating it. Didn't expect the 3 different colored dango to taste different. Quiet awesome. Ok, so I went home after that.

Ok, so managed to get thru to aniki.. well.. hopefully everything is done properly..

Gahhhh, I look so freaking gay and kinda good in that pants and the whole get-up.. =.=..

Ok thats all I guess. LOL. See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

All the other small stuffs

PROFILE


Name: Negi/Negimized/Wai Liam

D.O.B: 22/09/1992

Hobbies: Cycling, Playing the Guitar, Cosplaying , Spending time with friends

School: ITE Balestier - CCK (year 2 @ 2010)

Email: wai_liam92@hotmail.com (Feel free to add me on MSN and chat =3)

WISHLIST


Canon EOS 550D DSLR Camera - $1449

K-ON! x Dollfie Dream - Hirasawa Yui Dollfie - $988+

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui DX Plushie - $22

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui Nendoroid - $50+

Shure 55SH Skull Microphone - $299 (Bought for $250)

New Desktop computer - $2k

Gibson Les Paul Standard'59/Recent model - $6k+

Fender JPN Mustang'59 - $1.3k+

BOSS GT-10 Multi FX Guitar Pedal - $1.2k+

Fender Telecaster - $ ??

Marshall MG15CDR Amplifier -$179 (Silver edition)

Tekken 6 PS3 Game - $60+

PS3 Joystick - $70++

Sony Bravia 32'' inch LCD TV - $560+

Samsung 42'' inch LED TV - $ (4 digits)

Home Theatre Sound System - $(Didn't have time to check)

Black Leather/PVC Guitar Strap - $28/$60+

Monster Cable for Guitar - $120+

Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Game - $90+

Final Fantasy IV PS3 Game - Not released yet

K-On! Yui Figma - $44+

K-On! Yui, Mio, Ritsu, Mugi, Azusa Nendoroid set - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! "Let's Go!" Live concert T-shirt - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! Blu-Ray Episodes 1-current - $(Should be quite expensive..)

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book - $65+

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book 2 - $(Unknown yet)

K-On! Posters - $(Unknown yet)

NEW YEAR WISHES


Be able to play the guitar well

Perform on stage with my band

Master how to play the guitar while singing

Being able to play a song by ear

Cheer up more often

A girlfriend

Being on TV

Compete in SuperBand

Be more popular with people

Control my temper more often

Score back my 4.0 for GPA

Able to go for Poly

Make more friends

LINKS

Click; Aki Toyosaki (Hirasawa Yui)
Click; Satomi Sato (Tainaka Ritsu)
Click; Yoko Hikasa (Akiyama Mio)
Click; Minako Kotobuki (Kotobuki Tsumugi)
Click; Ayana Taketatsu (Azusa Nakano)
Click: Estelle
Click; Neko
Click; Haru mummy~ <3
Click; Germaine
Click; Kenneth
Click; Yukihoshi
Click; Joanne
Click; Setsuru Aniki <3
Click; Shizuru
Click; Fim
Click; Kiwi/Vernice
Click; MasterJJP
Click; Chiru
Click; Sasaki
Click; Usagi-san's DeviantArt
Click; Usagi-san's Blogger
Click; Ruuchi

PREVIOUS TOPICS

PAST MONTHS

MY TAGBOX

MY MUSICPLAYER


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

DISCLAIMER>/u>

Absolutely no infringement of copyright intended whatsoever, this layout was conceived ONLY for creative purposes. All rights are reserved to respective parties, even those not explicitly stated herein. And lastly take everything with a pinch of salt.

Brushes (DeviantArt + Various Locations)
_dysfunction Resources (Mine)
Photoshop 7.0/Paint Shop Pro 8
Notepad (To Edit HTML)
Notepad++ (Sweet Program)

Powered by Blogger