LESS IS MORE

Thursday, December 10, 2009

11 Eyes outing!

Today was kinda fun. But damn hot lol.

Didn't expect to get used to everyone in such a short time lol!

Ok, so basically this is how it went. I meet up with Fim and Crest at Harbourfront MRT station coz they donno which side to exit. After exiting, met up with Kiwi, then Ravener, who was sitting at the side of the station. A long silence before we broke a word. Germaine called me and I went looking for her. After she arrived, we all started walking to Daiso and got ourselves some stuffs that we need for the picnic thingy. So, after getting our stuffs, we walked to the Sentosa Station platform to que for the tickets. Lol, all the portable ticketing machine broke down, so I went to get the tickets for us at the counters instead. Gotten our tickets, we walked into the platform, only to know that we can use our Ez-link cards to tap.. wasted 15 mins.. just for the tickets.. lol..

So we all gotten on the train to the beach, Germaine was looking at my phone, browsing all the K-On pictures that I synched into my phone.. lol..

So when we arrived, we started walking to the Beach Tram platform. We skipped the tram that was infront of us, only to wait for another 15 mins for the next tram. But we could walk there =.= ... ok nvm..

So when we reached, we found a place to settle down. Gosh it was so damn hot. We laid our bags on top of the mat. Placed everything down. Etc etc. So, we were chatting for awhile before we started to walk to 7-11 because we were starving lol. I gotten myself some Baked Chicken Curry Rice. Lol, I asked germaine to help me fill my rice with ketchup. It was delicious 8D

Walked back,nomed on our stuff. Then we started to walk back to the shop opposite of the 7-11 to get a frisbe. Walked back again, slack slack, then went to play sand with germaine and vernice. Was so damn hot =.= gosh, felt I am having a fever and having fun. Not good. LOL..

After having played enough, we went back to our spot. So we started to play the frisbe for awhile. After that, we walked to a certain spot after Koufu. Thinking this place is cooler than our original spot, we left and planned to shift there. But, there was no need to shift =.= .. Ok, so after that, we started to have our "fun" there. 6 person to 1 Watermelon. It was delicious man LOL. Theres blood oozing out everywhere.




After nearly finishing the watermelon, we decided to pour coke into the melon. We went to get some ice from 7-11 again, came back, and poured the coke. It was like, coke mixed with some melon juice. It taste awesome. With those watermelon bits. The taste is much better with ice than without ice....

So, after eating, germaine had this idea to go play in the sea. I have no attire for me to swim in.. so.. germaine said that she would buy a pants for me.. but that would be my X'mas present. I was like "orh ok lo" then we went to look at the pants. I gotten myself a shirt too. I gotta pay germaine back LOL. But damn, because I don't have any underwear to change into later on, I decided to get a pair of trunks. But.. =.= looking at the $5 trunks.. its..damn..gay.. I don't even dare to be close to it lol. Everyone in the shop was laughing alot when I talked about that pair of trunks. It looks so fucking gay.. it was red and the design is in the design of some crocodile skin. Looks so fucking gay LOL. Ok, so I didn't want that, so I got my shirt and left the shop, to take a look at the pants in 7-11. Gotten my pants, Germaine gotten the soap and everything else, we were set to go. I went to change... and this is how I looked like LOL...



Well there are some videos.. but having problem uploading it. I'll see what I can do about it.

So after playing in the water, we all went to bathe. It was night time by the time we all got out of the toilets. Everyone was happy lol and I walked half naked out from the toilet. Now I think I might even get a fever soon =.=..

So we all packed up, went back to the train station. Got back to Vivocity, had our dinner there. After dinner we went to Candy Empire. I got myself a pack of Sour candies and 1 pack of Pop rock. Lol. After that, we all left and went home. Ravener took the NEL all the way back to Hougang so he left us first. Next, me, Germaine and Vernice, took the train to Outram. Thats where we all seperated ourselves. Germaine took the train back to Bedok. I took the same train with Vernice. I felt sleepy, but still chatted with her for awhile. She got off at Jurong East. So leaving me alone back to Boon Lay. Well, after that I came home and changed my clothes. Lol.

Man, I really hope I can save up in time to dye my hair by Sat.. =.= coz it won't be too late by then for the K-On Genderbend shoot. AHAHA. Ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

All the other small stuffs

PROFILE


Name: Negi/Negimized/Wai Liam

D.O.B: 22/09/1992

Hobbies: Cycling, Playing the Guitar, Cosplaying , Spending time with friends

School: ITE Balestier - CCK (year 2 @ 2010)

Email: wai_liam92@hotmail.com (Feel free to add me on MSN and chat =3)

WISHLIST


Canon EOS 550D DSLR Camera - $1449

K-ON! x Dollfie Dream - Hirasawa Yui Dollfie - $988+

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui DX Plushie - $22

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui Nendoroid - $50+

Shure 55SH Skull Microphone - $299 (Bought for $250)

New Desktop computer - $2k

Gibson Les Paul Standard'59/Recent model - $6k+

Fender JPN Mustang'59 - $1.3k+

BOSS GT-10 Multi FX Guitar Pedal - $1.2k+

Fender Telecaster - $ ??

Marshall MG15CDR Amplifier -$179 (Silver edition)

Tekken 6 PS3 Game - $60+

PS3 Joystick - $70++

Sony Bravia 32'' inch LCD TV - $560+

Samsung 42'' inch LED TV - $ (4 digits)

Home Theatre Sound System - $(Didn't have time to check)

Black Leather/PVC Guitar Strap - $28/$60+

Monster Cable for Guitar - $120+

Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Game - $90+

Final Fantasy IV PS3 Game - Not released yet

K-On! Yui Figma - $44+

K-On! Yui, Mio, Ritsu, Mugi, Azusa Nendoroid set - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! "Let's Go!" Live concert T-shirt - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! Blu-Ray Episodes 1-current - $(Should be quite expensive..)

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book - $65+

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book 2 - $(Unknown yet)

K-On! Posters - $(Unknown yet)

NEW YEAR WISHES


Be able to play the guitar well

Perform on stage with my band

Master how to play the guitar while singing

Being able to play a song by ear

Cheer up more often

A girlfriend

Being on TV

Compete in SuperBand

Be more popular with people

Control my temper more often

Score back my 4.0 for GPA

Able to go for Poly

Make more friends

LINKS

Click; Aki Toyosaki (Hirasawa Yui)
Click; Satomi Sato (Tainaka Ritsu)
Click; Yoko Hikasa (Akiyama Mio)
Click; Minako Kotobuki (Kotobuki Tsumugi)
Click; Ayana Taketatsu (Azusa Nakano)
Click: Estelle
Click; Neko
Click; Haru mummy~ <3
Click; Germaine
Click; Kenneth
Click; Yukihoshi
Click; Joanne
Click; Setsuru Aniki <3
Click; Shizuru
Click; Fim
Click; Kiwi/Vernice
Click; MasterJJP
Click; Chiru
Click; Sasaki
Click; Usagi-san's DeviantArt
Click; Usagi-san's Blogger
Click; Ruuchi

PREVIOUS TOPICS

PAST MONTHS

MY TAGBOX

MY MUSICPLAYER


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

DISCLAIMER>/u>

Absolutely no infringement of copyright intended whatsoever, this layout was conceived ONLY for creative purposes. All rights are reserved to respective parties, even those not explicitly stated herein. And lastly take everything with a pinch of salt.

Brushes (DeviantArt + Various Locations)
_dysfunction Resources (Mine)
Photoshop 7.0/Paint Shop Pro 8
Notepad (To Edit HTML)
Notepad++ (Sweet Program)

Powered by Blogger