LESS IS MORE

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exams is coming!

RAWRRRRRRR

My exam is just tomorrow.. eheh.. so today, I had a class to revise for tomorrow's exam. As usual, I am late again AHAH. But I manage to do better than the others though lol. Brought Kii-chan along to school too. After the whole revision thingy, went to look for my Mum. I went for lunch at the usual place near her workplace. So after that, we went to Swee Lee where I bought my guitar from and sent it for servicing. Without warranty. BECAUSE MY MUM THREW AWAY THE FRIGGIN' RECEIPT!!! IT IS WORTH 1 YEAR OF WARRANTY..RAWRRR...

Ok, so now I am guitar-less at home because my other one is with Haru. Lol, so after leaving my guitar to servicing, I got seperated with my mum coz she had to leave for work, so I went up to Swee Lee's warehouse to take a look. The staffs there are real friendly. There is this malay uncle whom I chatted along with. He told me all about guitar and what he thinks is good for certain genre of songs. He kinda recommended lots of Fender's stuffs. Maybe he likes Fender? Lol. I know Romi loves Ibanez though AHAHA. Yeah, and its my first time looking at the Scalloped fingerboard. It looks kinda cool. The function for it is kinda useful too. Man, I am really thinking of adding the Fender's Mustang to my collection haha. Probably when I am over in Japan, maybe I'll get one there? LOL.

[Azu-nyan~!]

So I met a new friend. His colleague calls him Shawn/Sean/Shaun(?). But the outside people calls him Kazuya/Yaya. He is kinda cool. Lol. He had the same guitar as me AHAHA. ESP LTD F-10.
We chatted from 1.30+ till 3.50+ close to 4. I know I left the place at 4. AHAHA. Now I wonder if I should get the Penvey(I can't remember the name..) or my Marshall amp instead.. I kinda wanted a Tube Amp instead.. the only tubed amp they have is from Fender ^^"

So basically thats that. I went home after that. Got home, used the computer for a while, took a nap and woke up coz of dinner LOL. And now I am talking to my Orihime from the Bleach shoot. HAHAHA. Can't believe shes using the MSN nick that Haru placed LOL. All right! Thats all! LOL.



Kii-chan!! D: *sobs sobs*




GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF FOR TOMORROW! RAWRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

All the other small stuffs

PROFILE


Name: Negi/Negimized/Wai Liam

D.O.B: 22/09/1992

Hobbies: Cycling, Playing the Guitar, Cosplaying , Spending time with friends

School: ITE Balestier - CCK (year 2 @ 2010)

Email: wai_liam92@hotmail.com (Feel free to add me on MSN and chat =3)

WISHLIST


Canon EOS 550D DSLR Camera - $1449

K-ON! x Dollfie Dream - Hirasawa Yui Dollfie - $988+

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui DX Plushie - $22

K-ON! Hirasawa Yui Nendoroid - $50+

Shure 55SH Skull Microphone - $299 (Bought for $250)

New Desktop computer - $2k

Gibson Les Paul Standard'59/Recent model - $6k+

Fender JPN Mustang'59 - $1.3k+

BOSS GT-10 Multi FX Guitar Pedal - $1.2k+

Fender Telecaster - $ ??

Marshall MG15CDR Amplifier -$179 (Silver edition)

Tekken 6 PS3 Game - $60+

PS3 Joystick - $70++

Sony Bravia 32'' inch LCD TV - $560+

Samsung 42'' inch LED TV - $ (4 digits)

Home Theatre Sound System - $(Didn't have time to check)

Black Leather/PVC Guitar Strap - $28/$60+

Monster Cable for Guitar - $120+

Final Fantasy XIII PS3 Game - $90+

Final Fantasy IV PS3 Game - Not released yet

K-On! Yui Figma - $44+

K-On! Yui, Mio, Ritsu, Mugi, Azusa Nendoroid set - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! "Let's Go!" Live concert T-shirt - $(Don't know yet)

K-On! Blu-Ray Episodes 1-current - $(Should be quite expensive..)

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book - $65+

K-On! "Let's make a band!" Album + Band Score book 2 - $(Unknown yet)

K-On! Posters - $(Unknown yet)

NEW YEAR WISHES


Be able to play the guitar well

Perform on stage with my band

Master how to play the guitar while singing

Being able to play a song by ear

Cheer up more often

A girlfriend

Being on TV

Compete in SuperBand

Be more popular with people

Control my temper more often

Score back my 4.0 for GPA

Able to go for Poly

Make more friends

LINKS

Click; Aki Toyosaki (Hirasawa Yui)
Click; Satomi Sato (Tainaka Ritsu)
Click; Yoko Hikasa (Akiyama Mio)
Click; Minako Kotobuki (Kotobuki Tsumugi)
Click; Ayana Taketatsu (Azusa Nakano)
Click: Estelle
Click; Neko
Click; Haru mummy~ <3
Click; Germaine
Click; Kenneth
Click; Yukihoshi
Click; Joanne
Click; Setsuru Aniki <3
Click; Shizuru
Click; Fim
Click; Kiwi/Vernice
Click; MasterJJP
Click; Chiru
Click; Sasaki
Click; Usagi-san's DeviantArt
Click; Usagi-san's Blogger
Click; Ruuchi

PREVIOUS TOPICS

PAST MONTHS

MY TAGBOX

MY MUSICPLAYER


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

DISCLAIMER>/u>

Absolutely no infringement of copyright intended whatsoever, this layout was conceived ONLY for creative purposes. All rights are reserved to respective parties, even those not explicitly stated herein. And lastly take everything with a pinch of salt.

Brushes (DeviantArt + Various Locations)
_dysfunction Resources (Mine)
Photoshop 7.0/Paint Shop Pro 8
Notepad (To Edit HTML)
Notepad++ (Sweet Program)

Powered by Blogger